This week has been a rough one for me. Long story short (to skip the gross parts), I went into the doctor expecting meds, ended up having to have my inner thigh biopsied, and they gave me a tetanus shot on top of it. I’m on ten days of antibiotics and about day two of overreacting. I am quite literally traumatized by the hole in my leg. I’m also not allowed to work out until next week, which is fine because I can’t lift my left arm and my antibiotics make me nauseous. Which is fine, I guess. Bring on the chunk.
Here are a few diversions from all of that nonsense. I’ll also be baking a cake and working on Dom’s present. Just hoping I can mainly use my right arm. I’ll also try and get a few more posts up, now that I can neither drink nor do anything useful.
- Thomas Keller is all sass.
- Attempting this cake for Dom (DO NOT CLICK THIS DOM).
- Words that should have never been obsolete. I’m partial to “wonder-wench.”
- The 15 things craft beer fans think but nobody says.
- Five ways to have fun at the club. I usually only know one way: get VERY drunk.