I wish I could say this weekend was a terribly exciting weekend. I wish I could tell you I did something much more interesting than almost checking off the entirety of my to do list (you best believe I have one for my downtime) and figuring out I have an excellent credit score. But I didn’t. I did half a windsurfing lesson, went on a little five mile hike around the reservoir, and did so much procrastibaking it’s not even funny. That said, if anyone is in the market for an orange and sour cream pound cake with chocolate chips, I know a girl that can hook you up.
- Made this again, and it’s still a gem of a recipe for easy weekend mornings. Just reheat, throw on some chopped almonds, and you’re good.
- Why moving to Oakland is amazing.
- These tweets aren’t even made up. I should totally be a Michelin reviewer.
- Yelp reviews of a brick, twig, and roller coaster click. “Good brick and totally recommend.”
- What kids’ drawings would look like in real life. I want to be friends with one toof.
- In case you were having trouble deciding, here’s a nice easy flowchart to help you figure out if you should sit in that BART seat.